About Fayette Gives
Fayette Gives is an exciting new initiative hosted by the CFFC that will engage the community in philanthropy to help build a stronger Fayette County.
On Thursday, November 12, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., we encourage you to support the participating local nonprofits that are making a positive impact in our community.
As a special incentive, donations to your favorite nonprofit(s) made during Fayette Gives on this website or by mailed/delivered checks will be enhanced by our bonus pool.
How Fayette Gives Works
- Eligible nonprofits register on this website until Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Visitors search this website for participating Fayette County nonprofits that fit their areas of interest.
- On Thursday, November 12, starting at 8 a.m., website visitors will donate to their favorite nonprofits. Donors can also give by dropping off a check. All donations made this day will have bonus dollars added to the amount given by the public.
- At 8 p.m. donations will end and the preliminary results will be available.
- Nonprofits will receive their Fayette Gives checks after the event — this date is pending.
Get the word out!
If you use social media please consider using the hashtag #FayetteGives to spread the word. Make sure to follow the hashtag to receive Fayette Gives updates!