Goodwill of Southwestern PA - Fayette Campus
Goodwill helps people improve their quality of life through work and related services.
Programs and Services
Goodwill provides workforce development programs to help individuals who have disabilities and other barriers to employment find jobs.
- Disability Services: to help individuals gain skills, train for work and obtain employment
- Education & Testing: for high school equivalency, English as a second language, and computer workshops
- Reintegration Services: to address barriers of individuals who have a criminal background
- Supportive Housing: to help those who are homeless transition to permanent housing
- Transition Services: to prepare high school youth with disabilities for the workforce
- Youth Services: that provide trainings and summer employment
- Community Support Services: to help people meet basic life needs.
View the website | 1-877-499-3526
Legal Name: Goodwill of Southwestern PA
Tax ID Number: 25-1098928